A totally aperitif, this will be a lovely treat that will impress guests or simply add a bit of effortless decadence to your day. Suggested pairings of liqueurs and ice cream after the (very simple) recipe.
- Ice cream
- Soda water
- Place a spoonful of ice cream in the bottom of an aperitif glass (or champagne flute)
- Add a good splash of liqueur
- Top with club soda or bubbly water of your choice
As usual, I say make this yours! Test with ratios and flavors of your own.
Suggested Pairings (Ice Cream and Liqueur)
- Vanilla Ice Cream with fruit, coffee, chocolate or coffee liqueurs.
- Chocolate Ice Cream with Kahlua, brandy, Amaretto or berry liqueurs.
- Coffee Ice Cream with Kahlua or Chocolate liqueur.
- Sorbet with fruit liqueur.