- 5 ounces chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar (add up to one more depending on your preference)
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 4 teaspoons hot chili oil (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped fine (you’ll add this at the end, and it is optional if you do not like cilantro)
- Add all ingredients (besides the cilantro) to a food processor. Blend just enough to combine ingredients.
- Add finely chopped cilantro after processing is done.
Use about one tablespoon per serving, or experiment to your desired serving size. Leftovers may be stored in the fridge for a few days or frozen for up to 4 months. Be sure to label with name and date!