- Prepared Pizza Dough
- Pizza sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups total pizza toppings- mini pepperoni diced ham, minced olives, thin sliced red onion, bell peppers, or whatever pizza toppings you prefer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll dough out on floured surface and shape into a large rectangle about 1/4″ thick.
- Top with pizza sauce and spread to coat the dough.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- Add pizza toppings
- Top with an additional 1 cup of cheese.
- Starting with one of the long sides of the rectangle, carefully roll the dough up tightly. Pinch the seams to close at the end.
- Cut 1 1/2″ sections to make about 15 pinwheels.
- Place pinwheels on a large parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with the last 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Return to oven for an additional 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Serve with hot pizza sauce for dipping.