- Prepared pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll dough out to fit the pizza pan and place on a greased 12″ pizza pan.
- Put butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for about fifteen seconds at a time until melted.
- Brush butter mixture over pizza dough.
- Top with cheeses and parsley.
- Bake about fifteen minutes until the cheese is browning and bubbly.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Variation: Instead of the butter mixture, use pesto to spread over the dough.
One Comment Add yours