- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ball pizza dough (store-bought is fine)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, spices and salt; set aside.
- Divide dough into sixteen pieces.
- Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope, about 1/2-inch thick, and tie into a knot, tucking the ends.
- Place knots onto the baking sheet and brush with half of the butter mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
Brushed with remaining butter mixture serve with and sauces for dipping.