- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Rub olive oil onto a rolling pin and brush a light layer of oil onto parchment paper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll the dough out and shape into a thick rectangle on the oiled parchment paper. The dough should be about 3/4 to 1″ thick, and make roughly an 8 x 11″ rectangle.
- Cut the dough into about ten strips using a pizza dough cutter or scraper.
- Place the strips on the prepared baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
- Bake for twenty minutes, or until golden brown and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, and garlic powder.
- While the breadsticks are still warm, brush the garlic butter on top of each one.
Serve aside saucy dishes or with dipping sauces.
2 Comments Add yours