Preheat oven 350 degrees
- 2-4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 fuji or similar apple, diced medium
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh herbs such as rosemary or thyme
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon chutney such as TJ’s Mango ginger or Major Grey’s
- 3 tablespoons (or more to taste) soft goat cheese
- S&P to season chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Melt butter. Mix apples, honey, rosemary, ginger and chutney and add to butter.
- Saute for about five minutes.
- Cool for about five minutes and then mix in goat cheese.
- Meanwhile, cut slits or “pockets” into the side of each pork chop and fill with apple goat cheese mixture.
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil till shimmery.
- Pan-sear each side of each chop 2 minutes per side.
- Move chops to a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake 20-30 minutes and to an internal temp of 155-160 degrees.